If you have forgotten your LeadDesk password it will need to be reset. This article describes how to reset your own password, if your Admin has enabled this feature. If not, you will need to contact your Admin to reset your password.
At the LeadDesk login screen:
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- Type the email address associated with your LeadDesk login.
If you have no email associated with your LeadDesk login, or if you have multiple LeadDesk accounts which are associated with the same email address, you will not be able to use this option to reset your password. Contact your Admin.
- Click the checkbox to show you are not a robot.
- Click the Send button.
LeadDesk will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Once that email arrives:
- Click the link in the email.
- Type a new password. The password must be at least 8 characters long, must include upper- and lower-case letters and at least one number.
- Click the Update button.
You will now be able to login normally with your new password.