LeadDesk Setup is only available for application users.
Browser users' configuration is done solemnly by your administrator.
Opening LeadDesk Set Up
Windows 8, 10 & 11: Click Windows button (start button)> type "LeadDesk setup".
Windows 7 & XP: Click Windows Start > All Programs > LeadDesk Set Up.
Tip: If you cannot find the LeadDesk Set Up application you may have accidentally deleted it. In this case re-download latest LeadDesk Application version for Windows (includes the Set Up application).
General settings tab
Select your telephone network connectivity:
- Local USB dongle (GSM modem),
- VoIP Connection.
Please note: only modems provided by LeadDesk are guaranteed to be compatible with LeadDesk.
Program settings tab
- Popup on incoming call: when you receive an incoming call, LeadDesk will appear in front of other open programs.
- Enable Remote Listener: allows your administrator or teamleader to listen to your conversation. This option is only relevant for Remote Listener, not the VoIP remote listener (accessed from Admin).
- Delete browser cache: this deletes all stored information from your computer when logging out.
- Play ring out tone: adds a ring out tone when you start a call.
Please note that we already add this to your call by default via our server.
VoIP settings tab
- These settings should only be changed by our support
USB Dongle tab
- Pincode: Here you can fill out the pincode of the SIM card you are using.
- Inbound number: Here you can fill out the inbound number that you're looking to use.