In the Admin interface, the Projects page includes the Project List subpage. This page lets you:
- See a list of all existing projects (both Inbound projects and Outbound campaigns).
- Create new projects.
- Manage existing projects.
Understanding the list
The projects list columns are:
- Click to tick to select projects. Click the checkbox at the top of the column to select all projects.
- Project status. This shows a green dot if the project is active, red if it is inactive.
- Number of agents. For Outbound campaigns shows the number of agents attached to that campaign. Inbound projects do not have attached agents and will always show as zero.
- Contact list. Shows a list of all contact lists associated with the project.
- Office. If the project has an associated office, it displays here.
- Time created. The date and time the project was created.
- Control for managing the project, shows as .
Filtering, searching and sorting the list
If you have a long list, there are several options to help find a project.
To filter the list:
- Click the Office drop-down list to select the office of the project you are looking for, or select (No office) if the project does not have an associated office.
- Click the Project state drop-down list to filter for only Active or only Inactive projects.
- After using either of these filters, click the Use button to apply them to the list.
To search for a particular project:
- Type text in the Search As you type the list will filter to show all projects that contain that text in any of the columns of the projects table.
To sort the list:
- Click on the name of any column heading to sort the project list on that column.
- Click the header again to reverse the order of the sort.