As an Admin, you can enable agents working in the Outbound interface to leave call feedback at the end of a call. This option is off by default, and is intended to only be switched on when you are tracking an ongoing problem with call quality. The feedback that agents leave is accessible by LeadDesk support, if they need to gather more information about call problems.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Settings subpage.
- Go to the Feedback section.
- Click to tick the checkbox for Allow agents to send call feedback.
- Click the Save button in the top-right of the screen to save this change.
- It is intended that this option is only used when actively tracking a call quality problem with LeadDesk support. Remember to turn this option off again when not using it.
- As noted, this option is only for use by agents using the Outbound interface.
Agents will now be able to leave feedback on call quality after providing a call ending reason. (See Leaving call feedback).