When creating new projects, some settings may need to be the same for all, or most, of them. These default settings can be overridden when necessary, but provide standards to work from.
To change these default options, in your Admin account:
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Settings subpage.
In the Callbacks section:
- Default project for callback, when deleting a project. If there are callbacks outstanding for a project that you are deleting, to avoid losing those callbacks they must be moved to a different project. Click the drop-down list to select a project.
- Limit the calling time of the callbacks. Click to tick this checkbox if you want to restrict the time of day that callbacks can be placed. Then click the time range drop-downs to choose the range.
- Limit agent rights to create private/public callbacks. If you want agents to only be able to create one type of callback, click to tick this checkbox, then click to select which type of callback the agents can create (private or public)
In the Outbound numbers section:
- Outbound number is mandatory for projects. Click to tick this checkbox to require an outbound number for all new projects you create.
- Default outbound number. Click this drop-down list to choose a standard outbound number from those available. Choosing a different outbound number within the project will override this setting.
In the After call dialog section:
- URL to be loaded after agent closes a call. Type the address of a website to be opened after an agent closes a call. This can be used to allow your agent to fill out a form to perform a quality check.
- URL variables. Click this drop-down list to select information to be sent to the URL above.
- Show the dialog for the following percentage of calls. If you do not want the site to open after every call, you can adjust the frequency by changing this percentage.
From the External URL views on Agent's call tab section:
- Click the Add external view button to add a tab for a webpage into the agents' interface. If you do, you will need to type a View name, the External URL, and click the drop-down list to select URL variables.
In the Record mode section:
- Default record mode for projects: Click this drop-down list to select the recording mode that calls should start with. You can choose to record only your agent, or both your agent and the customer, or only the agent during the call and both agent and customer during the voice receipt.
Voice receipts do not exist in the agent interface for Omni, so the voice receipt setting here will behave the same as Agent only for inbound Omni projects.
The agent only options only work in the application.
In the Talk settings section:
- Allow agents to add call comments. Click to tick this to allow agents use Talk to add call comments.