Navigate to Categories in Chatbot Studio, choose the option to create a category on the right, or to remove, click on the Trash icon next to the category you want to delete.
Categories are a feature in Chatbot Studio to organise intents so you can easily group them by topic. This is useful if you want to quickly find and modify all information about a particular topic in your chatbot.
Add a Category
- Navigate to the Categories section of Chatbot Studio. Here, you'll find a list of all the categories you have created.
- Click the Add category button in the top right.
- A window will pop up, asking for a name for the category. Make sure the name is descriptive enough that all your colleagues would be able to immediately tell what category is associated with which group of intents.
- Click Add Category in the window to save your category.
- Great! Now you can associate your relevant intents with this category.
Remove a Category
- Go to the Categories section of your Chatbot Studio account.
- Find the category you want to delete.
- Click on the trashcan to the right of the category you want to remove.
- Confirm your choice to remove the selected category.
Removing a category will not remove the intents associated with it.