If you open the LeadDesk application and you see a white screen without any error message: your computer is unable to connect to our login server(s).
Is this your first time opening up the LeadDesk application:
- Our system uses a "load balancing" system. Every time that you open up the application, the system will check the best possible server for you to connect to. If you run into the white screen, please close down your application completely and open it again.
- If your company uses a (strict) Firewall policy, kindly ask your local IT team to allow that you are able to reach our IP addresses (whitelisting).
What to do if you have been able to connect to LeadDesk in the past:
- Are you able to reach any website at this point? (Do you have a stable internet connection?)
- Check from our Status page if there are any reported issues: status.leaddesk.com
- Please clear out your (Chrome) history ("since the beginning of time") and restart your LeadDesk.
Your browser cache might've stored a server that either is not available to you or has not picked up on a newly assigned server for your computer. After clearing your history, please close down your application completely and open it up again.
- If you have a Chrome webbrowser, try loading one of the following pages:
(One of them might not be accessible to you, if so, please contact Support for advice.)
- If your company uses a (strict) Firewall policy, kindly ask your local IT team if any changes have taken place.