These options are only available for outbound call center campaigns and even then are only visible if you have the B2B-view enabled, available from the LeadApp Store.
To change these options, if B2B is enabled,
in you Admin account,
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Project List subpage.
- To create a new project, click Create. You may be prompted to select which type of Project to create. If so, for outbound calling, select Call center campaign.
Alternatively, to edit an existing project, find it in the Project List and click its name.
- Scroll down to the B2B settings section.
- Company's comments are global. Normally contact comments apply only yo that contact, even if you have multiple contacts from the same company. Click to tick this checkbox to make comments common across all contacts with the same company name or VAT number.
- Company status. Click to select which statuses are available in this campaign. To create new statuses, see this article.