One of the most common use-case for outbound calling is for sales. This article discusses how to add products and manuscripts to an outbound campaign.
In you Admin account,
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Project List subpage.
- To create a new project, click Create. You may be prompted to select which type of Project to create. If so, for outbound calling, select Call center campaign.
Alternatively, to edit an existing project, find it in the Project List and click its name.
- Scroll down to the Product selections section.
To add products to the campaign:
- Click checkboxes under Product groups to add groups of products.
- Click checkboxes under Products to add individual products. Note that products are listed by Sponsor first (in red), followed by product name.
If enabled on your environment, you can also add a manuscript to this campaign. You do not need products to use a manuscript.
- Click the Select manuscript for agents drop-down list to choose the manuscript for this campaign.
- Make any other changes you need to the campaign.
- Click the Save button.
More about products
For details about creating products for this list, see Products.
More about manuscripts
For more about creating manuscripts, see Manuscript Tool.
If you're interested in purchasing the Manuscript Tool, it can be purchased from our LeadApp Store.