When working with the predictive dialer in Outbound, there are setting which specifically affect the predictive dialer, if you are using it. These options are not available in inbound projects.
In you Admin account,
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Project List subpage.
- To create a new project, click Create. You may be prompted to select which type of Project to create. If so, for outbound calling, select Call center campaign.
Alternatively, to edit an existing project, find it in the Project List and click its name.
- Scroll down to the Predictive dialer settings section.
- Automatic answer is always on for predictive calls. This option will only affect agents using the Legacy Outbound interface, and even then, it is not considered best practice. If you do want to use this option, click to tick the checkbox.
- Move contact to contact list after dropped call. Click the drop-down list to select which contact list (if any) you want to move contacts to after a dropped call. You cannot select the same contact list as the project is using.
- Create new contact list. If you want to use the previous Move contact option, but you do not have a contact list to move contacts to, click the tick this checkbox and type a name. When you save this project, a new contact list of the chosen name will be created, and that list will automatically be selected for the option Move contact to contact list after dropped call.