On occasion you may need to update or correct information about a call. This article describes how and Admin can:
- Update the information on a contact card.
- Add or update a call comment.
- Change a call ending reason.
- Add an order to a call.
Find the call to update
In your admin account:
- Go to the Overview page.
- Go to the Calls subpage.
- Optionally use the filters to help locate the call, or type details in the Search field if known.
For more information about the Calls page, see this article.
Updating contact information
Find the call you want to update the details for, then:
- In the Customer name column of the table, click the name of the contact if listed, or (unnamed) if there is no name.
The contact card for that contact will open:
- Make the required changes, you can click the MORE button to access additional fields in the contact card if necessary.
- Click the SAVE CONTACT button to save the changes.
- Click the Close button to close the contact card.
Updating contact details when there is an order
If the call you are updating has an order associated with it, the contact information will be updated, but not for that call.
That is to say, if you update the information and then go back to look at the same call again, you will see the contact details at the time of the order, the unchanged details. If you check the contact details in other places, say in the Contact Lists page, you will see the updates have been saved.
If you want to change the contact details for the order, after clicking SAVE CONTACT, you should also click UPDATE ORDER.
Add or update a call comment
Find the call that you want to update the comment for, then:
- In the Comment column of the table, click the existing comment, or (Add comment) if there is no comment.
The Edit call comment dialog will open:
- Type or edit the comment as needed.
- Click the SAVE button.
Change the call ending reason
Find the call that you want to update the call ending reason for, then:
- In the Result column of the table, click the existing call ending reason.
The Edit call ending reason dialog will open. It shows the available call ending reasons for this call, based on its project.
- If that project uses grouping for its call ending reasons, you can expand a group by clicking the plus next to its name.
- Click to select the correct call ending reason.
- Click the SAVE button.
Note that this function is not able to reverse blacklisting a number. You can change the recorded outcome of the call, but the number will still be blacklisted.
Add an order to a call
Find the call that you want to add an order for, then:
- Click the Create order link in the rightmost column of the table.
The contact card will open. In the lower half the Products tab will list any products available.
- Click to select the appropriate product.
- Complete any additional details as needed.
- Click the ADD TO ORDER button.
- If you need to add a delivery address, click the Delivery Address tab and complete the details there.
- In the Order tab, click the Order state drop-down list and select the appropriate option.
- To save the order, click the SEND button.