Optionally, when you create an agent, they may be assigned to an office. You can use offices to filter data in several of the Overview pages, and in other places around the Admin interface. For more about creating offices see this article). If you use offices, you may want to check the performance of an office.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Overview page.
- Go to the Offices subpage.
- To view only one office, click the Office drop-down list and select the office to view.
- If you have defined work shifts and only want to view one of them, click the Workshift drop-down list to select the shift to view.
- Unlike most of the Overview pages, the Offices subpage lets you choose a date range to view. Click the start and end date boxes to pick dates from a calendar.
- If you change either of the filters or the date range, click the Use button to update the table.
For each office you will see the statistics fir all agents with the selected office.
|Office||Name of the office.|
|Agents||Number of agents associated with the office that had activity in the selected date range.|
|Calls||Total number of calls for agents associated with that office.|
|Answered calls||The number of calls answered by this agents for this office - note that this includes calls offered to agents by Progressive or Preview outbound calling.|
|Talking time||Total time spent on calls by agents for this office.|
|Finals||How many times the agents in this office have selected call ending reasons that finalised a contact. Finalised contacts are no longer active for automatic calling.|
|Deals||The number of times the agents associated with this office have selected the Deal call ending reason.|
|Deals per hour||The average number of Deal call ending reasons selected per hour of activity.|
|Success rate||Percentage of finalised calls that were deals.|
|Deals / calls answered||Percentage of calls answered that resulted in deals.|
To the far right of the table is the message icon . Click this to send a message to the agents associated with that office. Note that this is not available for No office. For more on messages see this article.
Colours in the table
To help see at a glance which offices are performing well, and which are performing less well, the values for Deals per hour, Success rate and Deals / answered calls are highlighted in different colours.
Each colour represents how that value compares to all agents' performance. Broadly speaking:
- Green represents values in the top 30%.
- Yellow are mid range values.
- Red represents values in the bottom 30%.
The actual calculation is a little more nuanced than that, and can have some strange results if you are looking at very small numbers of calls or agents (for example no green results).