The Admin interface in LeadDesk has two broad uses. While most of the Admin functions are about setting up your environment, you also have various options that let you monitor and manage activity on your environment.
- The Overview page of the Admin interface is all about this second part of the Admin function, letting you see what is going on in your environment today from a number of different perspectives.
- In particular, the Dashboard subpage lets you see several key indicators for your environment. You can also personalize the Dashboard to show the information most relevant to you.
Viewing the Dashboard
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Overview page, if necessary.
- Go to the Dashboard subpage, again, if necessary.
Each of the different indicators are shown in boxes called “widgets”. By default, the widgets show information across the whole environment, but you can filter this information using drop-down lists at the top of the page.
- Click the Office drop-down list to select which office you want to see information for. Alternatively, click the drop-down lists for Project, Order state or Sponsor to see activity relating to one of them.
Finding more detail
Most of the widgets had a >> symbol in the top right of its box. If you click it, it will take you to the most relevant other subpage of the Overview page. For example, clicking on the >> in the Agents Online widget will move you to the Overview page, on the Agents subpage.
Personalising the Dashboard
You can add or remove widgets to your dashboard, and rearrange them so the most relevant information is displayed where you want it.
- Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the dashboard.
Adding more widgets
To add a widget to your dashboard:
- Click the Manage your widgets drop-down list and select the widget to add.
Note that there are several additional widgets available from the LeadApp Store. Search for widgets on the store to see if any suit your needs. Once a widget has been acquired from the store it will automatically appear in this drop-down list.
Rearranging your dashboard
To move a widget:
- Click any of the widgets and drag it to where on the screen you want it to appear.
- The other widgets will automatically rearrange themselves. You may want to manually adjust the location of other widgets until you are happy with the layout.
To delete a widget from your dashboard:
- Click the X in the top right of the widget box you wish to delete.
When you have completed the updates to your dashboard:
- Click the Save button in the top right.
Some of the more popular widgets include:
|Agents Online||Shows the number of agents currently online.|
|Agent Intensity Today||
Agent intensity is a ratio of call time to work time. Widget shows the five agents with the highest intensity ratio, which is to say the highest percentage of work time on calls.
Shows the five agents with the highest call time to work time ratio today.
|Agent Sales Today||Shows the five agents with the highest value in sales today.|
|Top Sellers Today||Shows the five agents with the most deals today.|
|Total Deals Today||Shows the total amount of deals made today.|
|Contact List Reach-% TOP||Shows the answer percentage for the last 200 calls and the remaining calling rounds for the active contact lists. Lists from the highest reach to the lowest.|
|Contact List Reach-% FLOP||Shows the answer percentage for the last 200 calls and the remaining calling rounds for the active contact lists. Lists from the lowest reach to the highest.|