From time to time, it can be useful to know if one of your colleagues is currently available. You can check this with the Free Agents page in Talk.
To check this:
- Click the Free Agents page at the top of the Talk screen.
- For each agent, you will see a coloured dot and text for their status, and how long they have been in this status.
The colour of the dot indicates the agent’s status.
- Green: The agent is logged in and ready for calls.
- Yellow: The agent is available for inbound calls but has been marked as passive.
- Red: The agent is logged in, but unavailable.
- Grey: The agent’s status has been set to Passive, and they are not available for inbound calls.