You can always check the history of the calls you made and received in Talk.
- Click the History heading at the top of the application window.
All calls are listed, with the following information:
- Call direction and number are shown on the left.
- Call type is listed under the number.
- On the right, you can see the call ending reason selected for that call.
Underneath the call ending reason, Talk shows:
- How long ago the call was.
- Duration of the call.
Redialling a number
If you want to place a further call to one of the numbers listed in your call history:
- Click the call in the history list.
- Talk will return to the Calls page, with the selected number in the Phone number field.
- Click the Call button.