Improvements for the Omni user interface
The navigation layout has been renewed. We recently introduced a new user interface for outbound sales. The design work was based on users’ feedback and extensive research about how contact centers use the Outbound UI.
Now learning from that work, we’re bringing some changes to Omni UI, the agent user interface for customer service. This is to make Omni more intuitive and easier to use, while also aligning the UIs with each other.
Read more from our newsletter.
Omnichannel queues can be prioritised. This is a big improvement for Omni, allowing better handling for incoming messages.
Small fixes for Omni
- When an agent was on the away screen, the user was still seen as waiting for inbound. This is fixed and the agent is not marked as waiting anymore.
- With messages (email, SMS), using a call ending reasons to transfer contacts to another contact list was not working. It is now fixed and contacts will be moved.
- If a contact list was marked as default for two campaigns, it caused errors when doing manual contacting. This is now fixed.
- In some cases, an outbound call was marked in a wrong campaign. The bug was found and fixed.
An option to select how office visibility works for Overview pages was added. The admin can set whether the visibility is based on the office of the campaign or on the office of the agent. This setting can be selected in the Global settings.
The inbound queue view of the Admin's overview did not show all French characters in agent names correctly. They look fine now.
Improving the contacts management
Importing contact lists from excel works with spreadsheets having formulas and cell references, and special formats like dates are handled correctly. Both these improvements make contact list import easier and less complicated.
A new tool to find duplicates in multiple contact lists is available. The tool compares contact lists and creates a new list from contacts found in multiple lists.
Small fixes for the outbound user interface
- If the campaign had a very large number of call ending reasons, the agent wasn't able to select them, since they did not fit the screen. The list is now scrollable, making all of them accessible.
- We fixed two problems with date pickers. Sometimes the names of months were in wrong language for agents creating callbacks. Also, the names of weekdays were not shown correctly when filtering with dates.
- Contact's secondary number couldn't be called if contact list was detached from campaign. Now it can be called.
Brand new agent user interface released
Make your agents happier and more effective. The new interface is smooth, modern and beautiful.
It is easy to learn and use, making your agents more productive from day one.
See more details and learn how to activate it for your agents!