The recently released new agent user interface got many improvements.
- In the preview mode, the call controls are above contact preview frame, which makes calling easier.
- The usage of the screen real estate was optimised on the contact card. And now the view uses space even more efficiently.
- Callbacks done on the Omni user interface are now visible in the callback list.
See more details on the new interface and learn how to activate it for your agents!
Improvements in the Omni user interface
- You can now reply directly to messages when they are opened in fullscreen.
- The sorting order on the Queue tab showing queue content was fixed.
- Sorting of the chat messages sent immediately after each other is now fixed and they appear in the correct order.
- See other agents name in History tab, instead of their SIP extension. This is especially helpful for bigger clients that use lots of internal transfers. This works both
- The ringing times we not stored properly for calls done with the Talk user interface. This is fixed.
Brand new agent user interface released
Make your agents happier and more effective. The new interface is smooth, modern and beautiful.
It is easy to learn and use, making your agents more productive from day one.
See more details and learn how to activate it for your agents!