Proof of address is required for outbound numbers. There are operator and market requirements for showing a proof of ownership of number. Thus the proof of ownership is needed on LeadDesk too.
The responses to ownership requests are often required with short time window. To clarify the issue the clients are responsible to show that they are "allowed to" own specific numbers. This is done by linking a number with a valid street address. Read more.
- Admin: Not all agent role related data was cleared after an agent was converted to an admin. This caused an error when opening a contact card on the admin UI.
- Omni: The error message when trying to send an email with empty files attached is now more clear.
- Omni: The misaligned texts on the popup for inbound route creation are now aligned correctly.
- Talk: The mini reports were not aligned properly on the Talk UI. This is now fixed.
Updated Windows app 9.40
- The ringtone of an incoming call can be played through speakers. Agents not having constant incoming calls might do other things in between calls, or even leave the workstation briefly. Having the incoming call ringtone be played through the speakers is a good way to notify the agent that they need to put their headset back on and answer the call.
- The LeadDesk app works better with scaled screen resolutions that are bigger than 100%. This applies also to Talk mode.
- To prevent agents to select USP dongle as the connection by mistake, the VoIP selection was highlighted more.
- The opening of the app is now faster for VoIP users. Some unnecessary screens were removed to speed it up.
Download the updated LeadDesk to get all these improvements.