If you have several products that you are managing, potentially across several campaigns, you can create product groups to better organise them. Using product groups will make selecting products for a campaign easier, and will make navigating product selections easier for agents.
To create a product group, in your Admin account:
- Go to the Products page.
- Go to the Product groups subpage.
- Click the Add new button.
- Type the Name of the product group.
- Optionally, click the Office drop-down list and select the office for this group.
- Optionally, click the Sponsor drop-down list and select the sponsor for this group. If a campaign has an associated sponsor, product groups used in that campaign must have the same sponsor.
- Optionally, type a brief Product group description.
- In the Products section, click to tick the checkboxes for the products which are part of this group.
- In the Projects section, click to tick the checkboxes for the projects that may use this product group.
- When complete, click the Create button.