Order states allow you to create a flow for deals made by your agents. This article describes how to update the state of an order in Admin.
- For information about creating and editing order states, see Creating, editing and deleting order states
- For more about the Deals page, see Deals overview
Changing the state of an order
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Overview page.
- Go to the Deals page.
The Deals table will show all deals for today by default, but you can filter the list by Project, Product sponsor, Agent group, Agent and Time interval.
- Find the order whose state you with to update.
To the right of the Deals table, the Status column shows the order's current state.
- To change the state of a single order, click the current Status for that order.
To update multiple orders at once, click to tick the checkboxes to the left of the table for the orders you wish to update, then click the Edit order states button.
The Select a new state for order dialog will open. If you have selected a single order, this will include the History of that order. If you have selected multiple orders, the histories will not show.
- Click to select the correct Order state from the list.
- Optionally, add a Comment.
- Click the Save button.