If your agents have recorded voice receipts for their deals, there are two places Admins can listen to those receipts.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Overview page.
- Go to the Deals subpage or the Search subpage.
- Use the filters or search fields to find the call you are interested in.
This example uses the Deals subpage:
- Click the Voice receipt link.
If there is only one voice receipt associated with the call, the player will open at the bottom of the screen. If multiple voice receipts were recorded for that call, you will first see the Select voice receipt dialog:
- Click to select the voice receipt you wish to listen to, then click the Listen voice receipt button.
At the bottom of the screen the voice receipt player will be displayed:
- To listen to the selected receipt, click the play button.
To the right-hand side of the player are four buttons. These are:
- Volume control. Click to adjust the volume.
- Playback speed. Click to adjust the speed of the playback.
- Download. Click to download a local copy of the selected voice receipt.
- Close. Click to close the voice receipt player.