- Can now copy message templates.
- When copying campaigns with SMS confirmation settings, the copy will now include those settings.
- Created a new Optional settings section for call queues. The following settings have been moved to it:
- Call picking
- To access the queue, require the agent to have an access rights to the project
- Number to display on mobile and external phones
- Also in Optional settings, a new checkbox which allows you to decide if calls should follow contact ownership or not. If Return callers to the agents who last spoke with them is ticked, contact ownership is followed, LeadDesk will try to send a caller back to the same agent if they call again during a defined period.
For more information about managing contact ownership, see this article.
- When creating an agent who will work with webchat but has no Agent alias for webchat in their account details, webchat will show no name for the agent.
- Ringing start and stop time are now recorded in call logs for inbound omni calls.
- Fixed an issue with Sponsor accounts that had been preventing them listening to calls.
- If your agents worked with different profiles, but you no longer had Legacy Outbound enabled, it could prevent you from creating new agent accounts. This has now been fixed.
- Improved the performance of the project editor in the situation where the project had over a hundred call ending reasons.
- Mini reports were stopping at midnight, which was causing difficulties for clients with agents working through the night. This has been fixed.
- Improved operator compliance to minimise blocked calls.
- If a callback had been created without a contact (for example an inbound customer in the queue choosing the option to receive a callback), in specific circumstances you could be prevented from creating the contact when you called the customer. This has been fixed.
- Trying to transfer a call to outside of LeadDesk when there is no outbound call ID for the call will now result in an error message.
The following options apply to Talk, not Legacy Talk:
- Added call recording buttons, allowing agents to control which sides of the conversation are being recorded. This will help meet local legislation regarding what can be recorded.
- Added the option in project settings that will allow agents to add call comments.