Release r84.80 features a significant update to the Inbound routes page, that should be a huge help to any Admins working with Omni. Features include:
- Changes to the columns of the table, and filtering options making it easier to find the routes you want to work with.
- Emails, webchats, and calls can all be routed to queues, flows or other LeadML. Calls can also be routed to an agent.
For more information about this new feature see these new support articles:
- Viewing and managing inbound routes
- Creating inbound routes for calls
- Creating inbound routes for email
- Creating inbound routes for webchat
Other updates in this release
- The Google and Microsoft Single Sign On buttons now have matching styles.
- Scheduling reports when your Admin time zone was set differently to your PC’s time zone had been causing confusion. The scheduled time will now display according to your Admin time zone, as intended.
- The ringing time for inbound calls is now recorded in the call log table.
- Some agents were finding that they received no calls even after they started inbound. This was caused by their status getting out of sync between their interface and the database. This has been corrected.
- If your environment uses Superstars, agents will now see a button for it on their interface.
- Agents were previously unable to skip a contact in Preview or Progressive calling, if that contact had no phone number. Now they can.
- Hitting refresh resulted in having to log in again. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem with downloading or opening PDF attachments.
- Using APIv1 to create or modify an agent who had the Legacy Outbound interface was giving an error message. This has been fixed.