The Dead contact removal tool is available from the LeadApp store. When activated it will be active for your entire account.
This script will run once a day and automatically deletes all leads that are unreachable by the predictive or power dialer.
How this tool works in practice:
- If three attempts of any combination of robot calls fail, that contact is removed from the active contact list. A failed call is seen as a call where no connection could be established, meaning the phone number is not in use anymore or the number is invalid.
- Contacts removed by the tool will still remain inside their respective contact lists, but each contact will be finalized and can no longer be called, regardless of the amount call attempts remaining or if extra call rounds are added.
Dead contact removal report
When this tool is activated, you can see which contacts have been removed by the tool in the Dead contact removal report.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Reports page.
- Go to the Overview subpage.
- Click the Create report button.
- Click the Report name drop-down list and select the Dead contact removal report.
- Choose appropriate filters.
- Click the Run report button.