In the New Outbound:
- The manuscript now adjusts size if you change the size of the window you are using for LeadDesk.
- If you have disabled input fields in your contact card, you will now see a tooltip with that field’s contents in it if it is otherwise too large to show on screen.
- If you have more than one contact list in use, changing between them no longer switches you back to the overview.
- The email editor now scales, getting larger when you are creating a long email.
- Admins can define custom table views which the agent can use when viewing contact card in Omni.
- When creating or editing an agent you can now specify Agent alias for webchat. When that agent uses webchat this name will display, letting you anonymise your agents.
- Admins can now assign a priority to both call queues and omni queues. This is a value from 1-100, the higher the number, the higher the priority.
- Calls and messages are prioritised together. When an agent completes a call, they will be offered a message next if its queue is higher priority than the call queue, for example.
- Once the agent has accepted the message, they can still be offered a call while handling it, even if the call is lower priority.
- Omni now checks when you add an email address for a contact card, and you will get an error message if that address is already on the contact.
- Fixed a case of unfortunate timing in Omni. If you tried to transfer a call to a colleague, and they turned off inbound between you selecting their name and starting the transfer, the application would freeze. Now, you will receive a Transferring failed error and you can continue normally.
- Text on buttons in the outbound call dialog is no longer truncated if you adjust the zoom level for your browser.
- Number of email attachments now shows correctly even if the email contains inline images.
- Working on inbound in the Outbound interface, the application could hang trying to load the contact card when you received a call. This has now been fixed.
- Using progressive calling was using up two call attempts instead of one. This has been fixed.
- Agents recording voice receipts were seeing an error message even when nothing went wrong.
- Call-specific manuscripts were showing when you opened a contact, even if you weren’t making a call.
- The default time for simulated calls was unpredictable. Now the call time for simulated calls will match the time between starting the simulated call and recording a call ending reason.
- If your call end reason sent an email, and you sent an attachment whose file name included special characters, the attachment could fail to arrive or get renamed. This has now been fixed.
- After completing an inbound call and selecting a call ending reason, you will now no longer see the information Disconnected on screen.
- The external UI no longer fails if an agent has a single quote in their name.
LeadDesk Windows application r9.80
- Security improvements
- Rarely, Agents could hear audio even when there was no active call. This has now been fixed.
- Making network changes while running the application could cause a silent crash – the application would stop working but with no obvious sign. The application no longer crashes and shows a red VoIP icon when the network connection changes. It can take up to two minutes before the agent can make calls after the network is reset.
- Can now right-click and paste into new application windows.
- The VoIP icon now shows correctly when you install a new version of the application over the old one. Previously agents had to log in to the application before the icon would show.