- The Call Queues table had become too wide for some monitor resolutions. We have added scroll bars in these situations, so you won’t miss out on any important information.
- In the Overview page for Inbound queues, agents on external or mobile were always showing as on Break when not actively talking on a call. Removed “Break” so external and mobile agents will now only show as either Inbound waiting or Inbound call.
- If you have defined a Custom table view for your agents, all fields, including all “Other” fields are now sortable and searchable.
- Fixed an error message in Outbound when there were calendars enabled for a campaign.
- Can no longer make changes to a robot after it has started. You had to be quick, but it was previously possible to change the campaign for a robot for a brief period after it was set running. This has now been fixed, and to make changes to a robot you must first stop it.
- In Legacy Outbound, fixed the behaviour of the Include all campaigns checkbox in the Unfinished It now includes callbacks from all campaigns when ticked.
- Fixed a problem in the new Outbound that stopped you saving a contact in Preview mode if you added information into Other info 7 (or higher).
- Fixed an error message when playing back call recordings.
- When you forward an email which has an attachment in Omni, the attachment will be included, as intended.
- Making a manual call to a new contact will now follow the expected behaviour for which campaign the call should be logged to. If the manual call is made from the Outbound page, the call will be logged to whichever campaign is active on that page. If it is made from the Inbound page it should be logged to whichever campaign was set as default in the settings.