New and improved options for Admins and Team Leaders
This release sees several important new features and fixes for Admins.
Improved handling of CSV files
- Importing CSV files with commas and certain special characters in their data has been improved. Previously, this could cause data to appear in incorrect fields, this has been fixed.
New filter options
- Data on the Dashboard can now be filtered by Sponsor.
- In Office drop-down lists, accounts with Team Leader access can now select (No office) to see data without a related office. Also, selecting All will now show the correct results.
Forcing logout for agents
In the Overview, on the Agents page, you can now log an agent out, if they are not currently on a call.
- In the Overview, go to the Agents page, and click the icon to the right of the agent to log them out.
Categorise your manuscripts
Seeing what a manuscript does can be tricky at a glance, even if you have given it a good description. New and edited manuscripts will now have a category which will help keep track of their purpose.
- When creating or editing Manuscripts, you must now select a category from a drop-down list.
Other fixes and improvements
Several tweaks to the UI and fixes for a few specific problems which, while uncommon, were important.
- A problem where call attempts remaining would not decrease after some calls with the new Outbound UI has been corrected. Calls remaining will update as expected.
- Fixed a problem where agents might not be able to log in if they already had an open session and you were at maximum allowed sessions.
- Some agents were finding that if they had logged out from outbound and then logged back in to deal with inbound calls, they would not receive them. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue with Omni not handling contact cards correctly when receiving an email from a contact’s secondary email address.