LeadDesk chatbot is now available for customer service and lead gathering
LeadDesk Al chatbot can be added to webchat to help your agents. When chatbot handles the easiest questions, the agents can focus on more complex issues. Contact your account manager for more info on the chatbot.
- AI based chatbot
- Easy to set-up and use
- Integrates seamlessly with LeadDesk
- Works for webchat at the moment, and later for other channels like voice and messaging.
Chatbot integrates with flows. You can use flows to direct messages directly to chatbot or use it when queues are closed.
The transfer from a chatbot to an agent work seamlessly.
After a transfer from chatbot to an agent, the discussion chatbot had with a customer is visible in the contact history.
- Call robots can be linked to an office. This simplifies robot management. There is no need to stash robots on placeholder campaigns anymore as Team Leaders would be able to access orphan robots belonging to their allowed offices.
- Call transfers ongoing to an external number starting with "+" sign are working now also for agents using browser.
- When updating the contact information for billing, the information was not always updated. The bug is fixed.
Improvements for the Omni user interface
- There were cases when agent gets logged out while having status "Inbound waiting". This will not happen anymore.
- When an agent search for a contact the search is made over all email address fields contacts have.