Agent profiles let your agents switch between different interfaces within LeadDesk. If you have agents who need to move between the Omni interface and Outbound, for example, profiles let them do so without having separate accounts.
Note that this feature is not activated by default, so please contact your account manager if you wish to use it.
Adding and Editing profiles
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Users page.
- Go to the User list subpage.
- If necessary search for the agent you want to add or edit the profiles for.
- Click the agent's name to edit their details.
In Edit user information:
- Scroll down to Agent profiles.
Adding a profile
To add a profile for an agent:
- Click the Create profile button.
- Type a Name for this profile.
- Click the Profile UI mode drop-down list and select the interface to be associated with this profile.
- Some interfaces may also require a Phone number for this profile.
- Click the Create button.
Editing a profile
The agent will always have at least one profile. To edit an existing profile:
- Click to the right of the profiles table,
- Click Edit
This will open the Edit agent profile window.
- Make the changes you need to make.
- Click the Update button to confirm the changes.
Deleting a profile
Alternatively, if you want to delete a profile for an agent:
- Click to the right of the profile in the profiles table.
- Click Delete.
Note that all agents need at least one profile, so you cannot delete all profiles from an agent.
Saving your changes
Note that changes you make will only be effective once they have been saved. To commit the changes:
- Click the Save button in the top right.
Documentation for agents is available here.