The handling of for daylight savings has been improved. The change affects the automatic start up of the robot dialer and your scheduled sending of reports over email. Read more on our support pages.
Improvements in Calendar
- If needed, the agent's right to edit a meetings can be prevented. A new calendar project setting was added for this.
- The calendar works without any hiccups with all French characters now.
- The contact management tool allows randomizing the outcome when using max companies limitation. This prevents the creation of too homogenous lists.
- The API documentation is up-to-date with all the latest API updates.
Fixes for Facebook messenger on the Omni UI
- The integration supports now authenticated Facebook users and their contact details are automatically copied to LeadDesk.
- The agent can share attachments with the customer.
- Sending a message happens now by pressing enter. The line return will be done by pressin shift+enter.
Flows is improving
- Create a new contact applet was added. The applet creates a new contact for every incoming message. This is valuable when messages from different contacts are sharing the same email address.
- Applet to route messages based on the sender address was added. This can be used to handle SLAs of specific customer (domain) or to handle mass email from unique address.
- An exception handling for an inactive call queue is now available. The feature can be found in the queue applet. When saving a Flow without setting the destination for inactive calls or closed queue on the queue applet, "hang up" is used as the default selection.
Remember to update your LeadDesk application!