The policy to allow simultaneous agents is tighter. Agents cannot log in anymore when the client has all its agent licenses in use.
An option to prevent all call recordings were added. To activate this client level setting, please contact the LeadDesk support team. The feature requires the usage of the latest Windows app (Version 9.30).
A new breakout option is now available for queues. The feature allows a customer to press a pre set number (digit) to be directed to another destination.
- Admins can hide the history of contacts when recycling them into a new list with Contact Management Tool.
- If the contact list on the Outbound UI was showing 100 contacts, the opened contact card did not scroll properly and some of the fields remained hidden. Now all fields are accessible.
- All email templates follow now the date format set by the client.
- When agent makes a direct call to another agent on the Outbound UI, the receiving agent can sees now the callers name instead of the number shown earlier.
- The admin can see the longest waiting time of a queue on the admin dashboard. This data would help to identify queues with insufficient number of agents.
Improvements for the Omni UI
- Agent can access other contact while on a call. This can be done after agent minimized the call dialog.
- Facebook messenger supports images, emojis and canned messages. The agent can see messages and emojis sent by a customer. Also, agent can reply with emojis and use canned messages to reply with a stored message.
- The agent activities are improved: The "Waiting inbound task" to "Waiting inbound contact" and "Inbound case" was renamed to "Serving contact". Agents who have the call dialog open, but are not calling, are marked to be serving a contact.
- Webchat (the LeadLink view) disappeared when minimising the view. This won't happen anymore.
- The minimum length of a phone number was reduced from 8 to 7 numbers.
As always, you need to keep the application up-to-date to benefit of all the improvements.