Later this year we'll be rolling out a new design for the call control buttons.
In this article, we'd like to introduce to you how these buttons will look like, so that you can get familiar with the new look.
These buttons have been in use with a considerable amount of customers for over half a year.
1) This is a visual change. The functionality remains as is.
2) If you have been a customer with us since October 2018, you are already using the newer call control buttons. You can ignore this notification.
Upon request, we have also deployed this to certain other customers.
If you're unsure, please feel free to contact your account manager or our Support.
Don't want to wait?
We are already actively using these call controls with many customers.
If this sounds like something that you'd like to start using right away, your admin can activate this right away. The change will take place instantly and only requires a refresh of the interface.
Introducing the new call controls:
During the call
After the call
From left to right:
- Start call / disconnect call - button
- Start / stop button for a voice receipt
- On-hold button (customer will hear our regular queue music)
- Mute button (customer will not hear anything)
- DTMF buttons (numberpad), used for IVR menus
- Transfer button, for forwarding customers internally or externally
- Closing contactcard button (applying call ending reason to call)