LeadDesk release 75 gives you the power to modify your contact card fields on your own. With the new option of more customizable fields, you can adjust the contact information fields independently and make them more suitable for your business needs.
LeadDesk release 75 is planned to go live for all customers on Wednesday, 16 November 2016.
Highlights in r75:
- Admin > Campaign editor > Campaign specific contact fields can now be created independently. They can be saved and copied from one campaign to another. You can now edit them in the contact settings.
- Admin >General Settings > Phone book: a new group will automatically be created when adding a new contact to an empty phone book.
- Admin > Overview > Offices: After the bug fix, the statistics are now calculated correctly.
- Admin > Campaigns > Campaign editor: The loading of contact lists in campaigns runs smoothly after an error was found and fixed.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Fixed an issue with widget filters.
- Admin > ContactCard: Minor style adjustments in contact card for better visualization.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: The dropdown to add widgets is now displayed correctly
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: The widget’s highlighting is easier to see and the mouse over content box now resizes correctly.
- Admin > Contact lists > Contact list contents: Disables contacts will now be shown grayed out in the contact list
- Agent > CallDialog: Visual improvements for the Eventlog. New icons will help you see the last action with contact faster.
- Agent > Call > Semiauto: The data table will be shown properly
Please note that some features and fixes are license-dependent and only applicable if you have specific LeadApps or the related features enabled.