- The way call ending reasons in groups are displayed has been updated to use cascading menus, making it consistent with Outbound.
- Agents can now use the Manual contact button to send emails during a call.
- This release introduces the ability to create conference calls in Omni, adding additional people to an existing call. This feature is off by default, speak to LeadDesk support if you want it switched on for your environment. See the support article Creating a conference call.
- Agents engaged in a webchat conversation will no longer see their own name appearing under client messages that they have finalised.
- Agents were being offered incoming calls despite being on the Away screen due to a rare but repeatable timing issue. This has now been fixed, and calls will not be offered to the agent when they are Away.
- Fixed an issue where agents could see the contact details of the last call while on a new call.
- Working in a manuscript, if the agent pressed Enter in a free text field, the manuscript would lose focus on that field, and the agent had to click into a field again to continue. Now, pressing Enter will not cause the manuscript to lose focus.
- In the Away tab, clicking to sort the activity list could result in extra rows being added. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where agents creating simulated calls could not use manuscripts. Now, they can.
- If call ending reasons were in a group, only four items in the group were being shown at a time. This has been fixed, and if there is space, more options will be shown as intended.
- Agents working inbound will now see the name of the person calling, if the caller is recognised, as well as the associated queue name and project.
- This release introduces a new subpage of the Overview page called Conversations. This will show a list of all conversations engaged in by agents using Omni. You can filter the list by Agent, Office or Status, and change the date range. To enable this page for your environment, contact LeadDesk support.
Follow release notes to keep updated