- Admin > Inbound > New feature – New wizard for editing agents who serve your queues. Easily add and remove agents, based on their skill level
- Admin > Bug fix - Stability improvements when importing calling lists.
- Admin > Bug fix – Visualisation of queue status (open / closed). Now works both admin and queue time zone.
- Admin > Contact management tool > Bug fix – Removes the assignment from both the contact and contact number, when freeing up a contact.
- Admin > Search > Bug fix – The search functionality now also supports finding callbacks for contacts that only have a phone number assigned to them.
- Admin > Inbound > Terminology – Small changes to titles and subtab order
- Admin > Inbound > Terminology – Objectives-term renamed to Produts in several places at service including renaming the tab
Fix - Admin: Fixed errors when deleting callbacks on Firefox.
Fix - Admin: Better usability for search.
Fix - All: Fixed minor errors with UI
Improvement - Admin: Improved call recording management for campaign specific needs.
Improvement - Admin: Admins can now easily change the amount of call attempts available for a contact, when using the call ending reason to move the contact to a new list.
Fix - Admin: Fixed errors with time and date settings for sending out favourite reports.
Fix - Admin: Fixed errors with the UI when editing the time when a scheduled report is sent.
New Feature - Admin: Clients can edit their billing information now directly in LeadDesk (General Settings -> Billing).
Fix - Admin: Fixed errors when using special characters in search field
Fix - Admin: Fixed errors when sorting calling lists
Fix - Agent: Fixed error with long emails not being displayed correctly in admin view.
Fix - Agent: Increased stability for agent login
Fix - Agent: Fixed minor discrepancies with loading message templates.