LeadDesk release 76 starts the new year with a new look. You will notice the visual changes on the admin site right away.
LeadDesk release 76 is planned to go live for all customers on Monday, 23 January 2017.
Highlights in r76:
- Admin > Interface: New look of navigation bar and footer
- Admin > Overview-Calling lists-tab: Max calling rounds is available
- Admin > You can now connect numbers with agent’s VoIP accounts. Customers can directly call specific agents.
- Admin > Campaigns and Contact lists > Team leaders can have access to multiple offices
- Agent > Email handling time is now counted whenever the message window is open.
- Agent > "Required from agent" custom fields used for individual campaign rights
- Login: When a password expires, you will be redirected to a page to set a new password.
Please note that some features and fixes are license-dependent and only applicable if you have specific LeadApps or the related features enabled.