As well as the following improvements and fixes, this release includes a number of security updates.
- The manual call button is now temporarily deactivated when an agent already has an ongoing call attempt.
- Agents working with manuscripts can now press the Tab key to move to the next text input field.
- If an agent working inbound in the Outbound interface receives a call from an unrecognised number, they will now only be required to save the contact if they have made a change to the contact card.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent calls being made from the contact list, callbacks and B2B views.
- Update for global call ending reasons that affects Omni. Admins can now associate SMS templates with particular global call ending reasons. These templates cannot include message template tags.
- Update for project specific call ending reasons that affects Omni. When creating or editing a call ending reason for Omni which directs messages to a flow, the checkbox for keeping the conversation active becomes unavailable. The conversation is always kept active when redirecting message to a flow.
- Agents who reject a call will be offered it again, after a grace period, if no other agents have accepted it.
- When an agent selects a call ending reason with an associated message template, an SMS will automatically be sent to the contact using that template.
- If an agent is on a call, they will not be assigned incoming emails and messages until the call ends.
- Omni agents working outbound with semi-automatic calling could see incorrect contact details, this has been corrected.
- Agents using Omni in the LeadDesk application were occasionally encountering problems seeing complete emails when viewed full screen. This has been fixed.
- If Admins have defined any External URLs in their Projects page's Settings subpage, those websites will be available as tabs in agents' main view.
- Added a ringing timer in the top right of the Talk interface.
- Agents prompted to record a call ending reason had been able to escape out of the choice by pressing Esc. This has now been prevented, and, if prompted, agents will need to record a call ending reason.
- Agents with profiles enabled should now only see a message about unsaved changes if they try to switch profiles while Inbound is switched on.
- Performance improvement to the sponsor's Orders page.
- The chat tool inside the LeadDesk interface now correctly displays Nordic special characters.
- Fixed a problem for clients with B2B mode enabled, which could result in incorrect contact details being shown when calling two contacts from the same company in succession.
- Uploading a new contact list was giving an error if some, but not all, contacts had company information filled in. This has been corrected.