This release features the normal array of improvements and fixes. Three updates of particular note is the confirmation for exits in Outbound, the ability for Omni agents to transfer to queues and a change to the way sessions work for Omni.
Are you sure you want to exit?
Agents using the Outbound interface will be asked for confirmation if they try to close the tab/window and they have a contact card open. They will also need to confirm if a call is being made in Preview or Progressive mode, or if they are waiting for a call with an active robot.
Other outbound notes
- If you had hidden fields in the contact card, they were incorrectly being displayed in Preview calling if contact comment editing was turned off. These feels will now be hidden as intended.
- The Disconnected text that shows in the Overview page when you have finished calling will now restrict itself to the Overview page, and not stalk the agent through other pages of the interface.
- An error message was incorrectly being shown when editing a callback to reassign it to another agent. This has been corrected.
- Cosmetic redesign of the Simulated call dialog.
Transfers to queues
Admins can now add flows to the Phonebook for use by Omni agents. This means agents can transfer calls to another queue using the phone book. This only works for agents using the Omni or Talk interfaces in a web browser. Agents will need to use the assisted transfer.
In Omni messaging, a session is created when a message arrives from a contact. That session will then persist through multiple message exchanges, allowing follow-up to be directed back to the agent currently dealing with the contact. This session has been lasting for one hour. As of release r84.90, the session will be ended when a call ending reason is selected instead.
A new setting is available for global call ending reasons and project-specific call ending reasons called Call ending reason keeps the conversation active. This option is off by default. Click to tick this box if you want the session to continue even if this call ending reason is assigned.
- This setting has no effect on calls.
- This setting has no effect if the selected call ending reason also directs the messages to a flow.
- Customers using webchat receive no notification when the session closes. If they send another message after the agent has assigned a call ending reason, the new message will be sent back to the queue.
Other Omni notes
- Buttons in the Manual contact and Transfer dialogs had text that was looking a little pale. The text's vibrancy has been restored.
- Fixed a rare case where agents selecting or deselecting which queues to serve could result in them not serving queues they had enabled.
- Admins can now create custom table views which affect the Callback view in for agents using Outbound. Previously, Admins could only create custom tables for Agents' calling list.
- Importing a CSV file to the blacklist could fail for numbers from countries that do not support a local zero for their phone number prefix. This has been corrected.
- Agents working on inbound calls in browsers will now reconnect to VoIP automatically as intended if the VoIP switch is reloaded.
- If agents repeatedly rejected the same call, the Call Id was only showing for the last call in the Calls Overview page. The Call Id will now show for all calls, as intended.
- Creating new agents in environments that have both Outbound and Legacy Outbound UI modes available will now default to Outbound.
- The link between several widgets for the Dashboard and the Projects page has been restored. Clicking the chevron in the top right of the widget will now take you to the Projects page again.
This release corrects only one item, where the simulated call dialog was not supporting all date formats we expected it to. This has been corrected.