Inbound routes create the bridge between incoming calls and messages and the queues, flows and projects who deal with them. You will need to create an inbound route for each method a contact might use to connect to your service.
Viewing inbound routes
To see all of your existing inbound routes, in your Admin account:
- Go to the Inbound page.
- Go to the Inbound routes subpage.
If you have a long list of inbound routes, to help find a route you can:
- Filter the list of routes, either by clicking the Destination types or Project drop-down lists.
- Search for a route by typing a clue in the Search box.
- Sort the table based on any of the columns by clicking on the column header.
You can see the type of route at a glance with the information in the Route type column.
Although you cannot delete an inbound route from the list, you can clear the destination information for that route.
- Click to select the route you want to clear the destination for. You can click to select multiple routes if needed.
- Click the icon to the right of the Create button, or click the to the right of the route information and click Clear destination.
You can update the destination information for a route:
- Click to select the route you want to change.
- Click the icon to the right of the Create button, or click the to the right of the route information and select Edit destination.
- Update the route information. For more information see the article about creating inbound routes.
- Click OK.