This article is part of the Implementing Omni series. The previous article is Setting up email forwarding.
To complete the circuit, you will need to setup your sending information. This is done with a field in the Project settings.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Project list subpage.
- If necessary, search for your omni project from which you will send emails.
- Click the name of the project.
- Type your external email address in the Email sender field. You can also include a sender name if desired, using the format Name <email address>.
- Click the Save button in the top right of the screen.
This setting will allow LeadDesk to send emails showing that email address as the sender. If you are sending emails from multiple projects, you should update the Email sender field for each of them.
You should also contact your email service provider to see if they use the Sender Policy Framework (SPF). If they do, you will need to contact LeadDesk support.
The setup for email in your Omni environment is now complete. The next article is a summary of the email setup for the Example company.