System requirements for LeadDesk:
- Windows 8 and higher.
- Latest version of Google Chrome.
- CPU: minimum of 2 cores, minimum of 2GHz.
Mac / Linux / ChromeOs
- Not officially supported but e.g. OSX with Google Chrome browser is possible.
Limitations might apply. Contact LeadDesk support for more info.
Google Chrome web browser is recommended
- Though LeadDesk will work in most web browsers, Chrome is our supported browser. Notice there are some limitations when it comes to calling.
LeadDesk requires an internet connection
- Fast internet connection recommended.
- Connection via ethernet cable is highly recommended as compared to connecting over any wireless connection.
- VoIP calling requires additional bandwidth. Note that VoIP requires an additional approx. 100kbit/sec UL/DL for each concurrent call
Using a browser or the Windows app?
Agent interface: The agent user interface works both with the windows app and browser. Currently, there are some call recording limitations when using browser.
Admin interface: The Admin user interface should be used with a browser.