Minimum requirements on the PC
- 2Gb RAM
- Dual Core Processor 2GHz clock speed
- USB Headset
- Screen resolution minimum 1024x768
We do not advise the use of mini laptops and thin clients.
Minimum requirements for the internet connection
LeadDesk requires a fast and stable internet connection for calling with VoIP:
- 100 kbit / sec upload and download bandwidth per agent for the user interface and recordings
- 100 kbit / sec per agent for VoIP Telephony
We recommend connecting your agents via an ethernet cable to the internet rather than using a WIFI connection.
We don't affiliate with any brands, but please know that in the past we've experienced difficulties with the following router/modem brands: FRITZ Box, Zyxel.
For VoIP telephony itself we recommend 1 Mbps upload and download bandwidth per agent.
If you're planning to deploy more agents we recommend to include a buffer in order to avoid unnecessary issues with a lack of bandwidth. For regular use, a save minimum would be 10 Mbps.
Note that if you're dealing with uploads of big amounts of uploads (contact lists, and such) we recommend you expand on this recommendation.
Minimum requirements for GSM modems
- 30 kbit / sec upload and download bandwidth per agent for the user interface and recordings.
We recommend not to use other VoIP telephony systems at the same time as LeadDesk.