This article describes the process of creating a message template for Calendar email messages. For more general information about message templates see Message templates overview.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the General Settings page.
- Go to the Message templates subpage.
- Click the Create Calendar Email template button.
- Type a Template name. This will appear as the title for this template in canned messages, so it is a good idea for the name to clearly state what it is for.
- Optionally, type a Template subject line for the template.
- Type the content in the space at the bottom of template window.
You can include formatting, links and graphics using the editing tools. You can also include message tags which will be converted to text when the template is used. For example, you can use the tag for the Agent’s name in the template, so that when the message is sent, the tag will be converted to the name of whichever agent is sending the message.
To add a tag:
- Click the Select template tag from list drop-down list.
- Click to select a tag.
When the template is ready:
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the template window.