This article describes how to find out if a phone number is in your blacklists.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Contact Lists page.
- Go to the Blacklist subpage.
This will show you a list of all phone numbers on all blacklists. For each, the table shows:
- Phone number. The phone number in the blacklist in the exact format that will be checked.
- Sponsor. Which sponsor's blacklist this number is on, or Global, if the number is on the global blacklist.
- Created at. Date and time that number was added to the blacklist.
- Edit and Delete icons.
While it is possible to view your blacklist by scrolling through, it is likely that your blacklists will grow, often to the point where that is not practical. Blacklists can easily grow to tens of thousands of numbers.
To see if a number is in one of your blacklists:
- Type the number into the Search field. The list will filter to show matching numbers as you type.