Windows application release 9.81
Agents using the Windows application can download the latest version from the LeadDesk downloads page.
- Improved the quality of the ringout tone.
- Windows 11 users were receiving error messages when switching between tabs. This has been corrected.
Agents can now search their own call history in the Outbound interface. Improved handling of agents who miss too many calls in Omni. And more!
- Agents who miss too many consecutive incoming calls will no longer be “banned”, although their inbound calls and messages will be stopped. When the agent is ready to begin again, they can just click Start inbound, they do not have to log out and back in.
- Using Manual contact to make a call or send an email now validates that you have entered a properly formatted phone number or emails address.
- When transferring a call you can now send DTMF tones, for example if you reach an IVR at the other side.
- If Admins had enabled call picking for their queues, Agents who had set themselves as Away could still hear calls ringing. This has been corrected, and Away agents will no longer hear calls ringing.
- Agents can now search for calls in the History page! Search by number, name, company, campaign, call comment or result.
- If an agent called a callback and it wasn’t answered, recording a call ending reason to create a new callback could result in multiple callbacks for the same contact. Agents will now be warned that a callback exists and be asked if they want to replace the old callback or create another one.
- In the Overview’s Activity log subpage, if an activity for an agent starts and ends on different dates (for example working across midnight) the Last activity ending time will now show a date as well as a time.
- When creating an Inbound project the Contact list selections section will now scale if you have only a few contact lists. This makes it clearer that there are other selections below it.
- Opening a project to edit it was occasionally taking minutes to load properly. This has been fixed.
Rest API release 23.9
Control SMS and email message templates via the API.
- You can now create, read, update and delete SMS and email message templates with the API.
You can find more about handling templates with the API on this page.
Webchat widget release 23.8
Two fixes for lonely chatbots, plus improved handling of long messages.
- If the chatbot was left idle for too long, it had repeatedly and forlornly been asking the user to reload to restart the chat. It now only asks once.
- If the user did reload the chat after it had been idle too long, the chat was left in a state that in fact didn't let the user restart the chat. The chatbot is no longer sulking after a reload and chat should work as intended.
- If the user stretched the text input field with a long message, it had previously remained at the extended size. The input field will now return to normal after sending the message.
The chatbot widget improvements do not require changes to your scripts.