This article is part of the Implementing Omni series. The previous article is Ordering an SMS number.
Once you have received confirmation that the number is active, you will need to set the SMS sender information in your project.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Project list subpage.
- If necessary, search for your omni project that you will send SMS from.
- Click the name of the project.
In SMS sender:
- Click to select the Number option.
- Select the correct SMS number for this project.
- Click the Save button in the top right.
SMS is now available as a channel on your environment. You may continue now to setting up inbound calls.