Fixes and improvements
- The manuscript editor of the admin user interface did not allow editing text fields. Editing text fields with the manuscript editor works again.
- When picking calls from queues is active, agents will hear a notification sound when a new call is waiting in the queue. This helps notifying a call when agents are not in front of their computer.
- Many improvement to the Outbound interface. More views are updated to the new layout. The agent can see a number being on waiting period when looking at contacts in Contact List view. (A contact in waiting period has been contacted recently and is defined to be called later)
- There is a new skill editor available meant for clients having hundreds of agents.
- Team leaders can now access to Overview > Inbound queues on the admin UI. From the view you can see if agents are blocked to receive calls.