- There was an VoIP authentication error when agent logged in with the browser the first time. The problem is fixed.
- Copy-pasting text to an SMS message template could include some rare special characters that are considered as multiple characters. This could eventually cause sending more messages than the character counter suggest. The counter was altered to notify about this.
Fixes for the Omni user interface
- When sending or replying an email, the agent was not able to edit the email addresses of a recipient. The address can be edited now.
- When blending, the contact information of an inbound call was sometimes mixed if the agent did a manual call exactly at the same time. This is now fixed.
Improvements for Flows
- The Flow applet Callbacks was not finding contacts properly when it was used with outbound campaigns. The problem is fixed.
- The Flow applet Language has now French, Italian and Spanish as language options.
Piloting the renewed agent interface
The main agent interface for LeadDesk, the Outbound user interface, will get a renewed layout. The renew will improve usability and efficiency. We are currently piloting the renewal with some clients and we would like to have more users onboard. Contact your account manager, if you want to give it a try. (You can adjust the testing on the agent level and switch it on and off easily)
For the ones already testing it, please find updates below
- The internal chat is now available.
- New and improved look for Change order state pop-up of the Orders view and Select new call ending reason of the History view