Alongside phone numbers and announcement, flows can be set as a target for redirection of a call queues.
The option is available for following cases:
- Break out destination
- Queue's timeout
- No agents available
- Queue is closed
- Phone numbers for an external phone should be set in the international format.
- The field city can be added to a custom table views. These views, visible for agents, can be edited on the general settings section of the admin user interface.
- Simulated calls were shown as ongoing calls on the admin ui. They appear now correctly as finished calls.
Fixes and improvements for the Omni user interface
- The maximum number of consecutive inbound calls an agent can receive in call blending customer can be set (1). This allows the blending to adapt situations when there are multiple calls waiting in queue. The agents will continue receiving inbound calls while in an outbound tab until the limit is reached or until there are no calls are waiting. The limit is set on the project level.
- The maximum email attachment size was increased to 20 MB.
- The default tab of a campaign works now correctly. When a message or a call comes, the contact card becomes visible with the default tab open.
- Due to limited data storage of agent statuses, some reports like Agent Performance Report were not showing correct information. This is now fixed.
- Images attached to canned messages are now working for Facebook Messenger discussions.