Message templates can be used in several places around LeadDesk to automate at least part of the process of sending messages to customers. They are used in Outbound campaigns to send messages after call ending reasons. In Omni, they can be used to created canned messages, form replies that agents can use instead of retyping common answers.
Template can include dynamic fields allowing them to include information about the agent or contact, to be automatically replaced when the message is sent.
To create message templates, in your Admin account:
- Go to the General Settings page.
- Go to the Message templates subpage.
You can create templates for:
- Email. See Message templates - email templates.
- SMS. See Message templates - SMS templates
- Calendar. See Message templates - calendar emails
Templates can also be used to create canned messages for use in Omni, with certain restrictions. See this article.